NuffNang

Friday, September 5, 2008

MS. MARC BY MARC JACOB TOTE! ~PRE-ORDER!

MINE! It's HUGE!! and I LOVE IT!! =)

in metallic, faux leather tote!
in Elderberry faux patent tote!


Marc by Marc Jacobs
Metallic Miss Marc Tote
A little fun never hurt anyone.Metallic, faux-leather tote or Elderberry, faux patent tote with Miss Marc graphic at front. Double handles. Zipper main compartment closure. Lined interior features zipper pocket.19"H x 16"L.8" strap drop.Imported.

US retail $148 before tax

My price: RM850 (inclusive of postage from US to M'sia)

But hurry! They don't normally carry many at once...so there might be chances that I'll have to order them online and incur extra shipping charges..or worse, they might be sold out!!! (That's what happened to the Ms. Marc tote I was eye-ing fall/winter last year...sob sob)

So this time, no more!! I bought it as soon as I saw it coz I just gotta have it!!!!! (((psychotic shopper mode)))

No comments: