NuffNang

Monday, November 24, 2008

COACH ERGO PATENT LEATHER HOBO (BRASS/RED) ~SOLD TO HANI.N!! TQ DEAR... =)




Isn't this bag is just 'to die for'??!!!
Maybe it's just me..maybe I'm just biased but I think this Ergo Patent Leather looks gorgeous in RED!! (they also have it in Navy blue and Brown)!
I'm not much of a fan of muted colours...that explains why I only have one black bag in my collection..and it's the Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr. Q Hillier Hobo I got for Mother's Day!
Other than that, I'll usually subconciously avoid buying bags in black! Sometimes I go to a store wanting to find a black bag coz it's very versatile..but end up buying any other colour except black!!! Hahahahahha
This would be one of the kind of bags I would carry around coz it just screams LOOK AT ME!! AREN'T I BEAUTIFUL???! *LOL*

COACH Ergo Patent Leather Hobo New With Tags Style #12886
100% Authentic Coach
Absolutely Gorgeous Red Patent Leather
Retail $348 approximately RM1350 (should be around RM2k in M'sia)
Approximate Measurments Length 13" Height 8" Width 4"
Shoulder Handle Drop Approximately 7"
Front pocket with brass tone snap with "Coach" on snap
Inside back wall zip pocket
Front wall two flap pockets one small and one large
Note: item is from outlet and unfortunately although it doesn't have the normal bullet mark, it does not come with a dust bag. =(
*2 times installment payment can be arranged...

No comments: